Monday, January 17, 2005

So it's getting more frequent..

Let me update you with my funny tummies. It's more frequent now. After I eat, my tummy acts up and growls, and a curl for a 15 second pain. Then I go back to normal. That was in the early stages of my FTs. Today, maybe it's on its 4th day, it's not just 3 times a day anymore. My FTs act up almost like every 2 hours.

I complained about it in front of my mom and she scolded me. Yes, I'm 20++ and I'm still being scolded by my mom. Why not? At least I know she's still concerned with me. She scared me though. She thinks it's not just your plain old high school tummy aches. She thinks, mind you, she ain't a doctor, it's ulcer. Eeks! Ulcer? I had a college friend who was so skinny and had ulcers. She would always have this sachet thing with milk-looking liquid (must have been something like an antacid) which she gulps when her ulcers attack. Then we'd often bring her to the clinic because she becomes pale with the pain. Eeks! Will I ever reach that stage? Or perhaps, am I in that stage?

I hope not.

So much for my alternative medicines because I'll be visiting my gastroenterologist already this Wednesday. My last with him was 2+ years ago when I had stress-related hyperacidity. Then I'll see him again, hoping that it's the same stress-related hyperacidity and nothing more. With my visit, surely he'll prescribe medicines. Yikes! More expenses. I'm scrimping already on my food and still struggle with my finances at times, and I have to pay for medicines. I guess I'll have to work double-time with my sideline.

[I never talked to you yet about my sideline. Maybe when there's something amusing for me to talk about it.]

So, you people who are reading this blog, please keep me in mind. Pray that it's nothing more than stress-related symptoms. Thanks guys!

No comments: