Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Check-Up

So you guys maybe are interested in what happened to my check-up.

One thing's for sure, it's not hyperacidity. What is it? It's what you call Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It's the over reaction or non-reaction of your large intestines which give you the pains, the diarrhea or the constipation. Cause? Stress. This is a common stress reaction in your body. When we are stressed, our organs are affected. It can be our brains (we get tension headaches), our tummy (we get hyperacidity), or our large intestines like in my case.

Stress is good for us, but we just need so much to make us do what we're supposed to do. If it's too much, we get these unexplained sicknesses. As soon as we are aware of our condition, maybe we have to look again at our load and see if we are overloaded with work and need to give up some tasks. Or perhaps let's see how we make use of our time so that we don't cram our deadlines which can be a lot of pressure too.

Take care of your health, guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..which xplains what's been happening to me haha yeah, mybe we need to see if we need to give up some load sa work or give up THE work hehe :p ~biway

tranquillity said...

Haha! That's precisely what I did. I gave up on one project my boss is asking me to do. I gave to another person emphatically!!! Go, girl! You need to unload! :D