Friday, January 21, 2005

Like a Roller Coaster Ride. An Excerpt.

I'm sorry that our friendship has gone through a lot of trials, and most of the time, and I have to admit, I always seem to be the one to trigger these episodes. Like what I've said before, it has gone through an endless roller coaster ride that can give us a really twisted stomach and that makes us puke. It has been pretty smooth in the beginning of the ride until the loops have come. If we liken our friendship to a roller coaster ride, I would love to think that our episodes will also end smoothly and with a sense of satisfaction that we've braved through the "loops".

But our roller coaster has gotten stuck once in while as it passes through the "loops". It wasn't a smooth ride through the loops when things could have just simply been treated with a quick "this-will-end-soon". I thought I was trying to just face the "loops" by dismissing issues this way because I wanted it to end already, but maybe that even made the situation worse because you don't think the same way as I do. We probably both have handled the "loops" quite badly that we had made the diameter bigger.

I don't know. This is how I imagined it. Of course, I am not surprised if you imagined it differently. Two people ride the roller coaster, and may have different feelings about it. One may be enjoying the adventure, the other may be cursing all throughout. But both experience the same physical effects of gravity and inertia.

There you go. A common ground.

No comments: