Sunday, December 12, 2004

Linking!

Imagine!!! I just can't believe it. I'm a budding web developer!!! Bwahaha! well, not quite. I can only do small things. I was able to figure out how to position the tagboard on my blogsite. I thought that I'd get it instantly installed on my blogsite if I registered for one. To my surprise, I only got scripts! Of course, tried to figure out where the scripts might go, found the scripts for my template and inserted the tagboard script in there. Lo and behold! Got it posted! :)

Then to my curiosity, I wanted to figure out how to include a link within my blogs. Tried to look for the script for a link for something with my template and got the formula, tried it within my blogs, and voila! There goes the link! :)

Maybe I should have been a computer programmer. ;P

No comments: