Sunday, July 17, 2005

How people change beyond our expectations!

Just met a friend this afternoon. First thing that came into my mind is this: How much he has changed! I actually commented the difference to him. Sometimes, we just think too squarely on how people are. We tend to put them in a box and expect them not to get out of their little comfort zones and remain how they are from the first day we meet them.

We really can't size them up in one sitting. Man is a mystery as I always say. People continue to surprise us with the little tweaks in their personalities. BUT! There are only two ways in which we can tweak our personality: to make it worse or to make it better. Surely, we all strive for the latter. We can't help, however, to give in to our selfish wants and make a turn for the worse.

It's really our choice to take the "road less traveled by." I'm glad that I know some people who also take that road I'm trying to tread on. I'm glad I realized I actually got company. :)

No comments: