Saturday, February 12, 2005

Something Beautiful

Wonderful song. Just simply beautiful. I'd sing this to anyone who I think needs to be encouraged. I sing this whenever I receive some blessing. This could be my life's soundtrack. :)

When storms have tossed your heart
And left you weak and wan
Then you must think upon something beautiful
When all your fondest dreams
Are scattered here and yon
Then you must think upon something beautiful

The tree transformed by autumn
The way a sunset close
A water fall
A wedding cake, a rose

When every friend has foe
And hope is all but come
It's time to think upon summer skies
Carousels, butterflies
Whereupon through your eyes you'll see
That living still can be
Something beautiful

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what song is this?

Ed

tranquillity said...

You know, I actually tried Googling for the lyrics of the song but I couldn't find it on the net so I had to transcribe it myself! I'm sure if you hear it, you'll say it's familiar. Sounds like a Disney or Broadway song. :) I even tried searching for the original version at Acquisition but it only gives me this Robbie Williams song "Something Beautiful". Who the heck is Robbie Williams?

Parang mystery song... :)

Anonymous said...

where have you been?!!!

bakit di mo kilala si robbie williams?!!! you know take that? he was part of that and they broke. the other famous members were gary barlow (love won't wait) and mark owens (i think).

but by far, robbie is the most successful one. rock dj? feel? sang with nicole kidman sa song na "and then i say something stupid like i love you..."? ring a bell? you need to enroll in pop music 101 sister :P hehehe joke!

jops

tranquillity said...

Of course I know Take That! Back for Good right? Anyway, just wasn't familiar with the members' names. Forgive me. Was busy learning about Vivaldi and Beethoven! Haha!

Thanks for the new learning!