Wednesday, June 29, 2005

June 29, 2005 and finding boyfriends

If you read my previous blogs, I think you'd like to browse through my February 2005 archives for it, my generous father gave me an ultimatum to get married by June 30, 2005. Today is already June 29 and tomorrow will already be June 30. Am I getting married yet? NOT! First of all, I don't have any boyfriend yet nor a decent suitor to consider. (My suitors don't persevere in their wooing me because I am really one hard nut to crack!)

Some tips: Precisely, being a hard nut to crack, if you are able to even scratch my surface for a superficial "wound" then you are likely to be a candidate. For a guy to become my friend is already a headstart. But if you stop, like what's-his-name did, I am not sure if I can give you a second chance.

Girls, look for men who are persevering in their pursuit. Even if you think he is ugly, I know of several friends who gave in to a persevering suitor and are now happily married or happily engaged. :)

And another thing, girls, RESPECT. Don't give in to a guy who will not respect you. You will know if the guy respects you when he does not make moves or "chances" to be physical with you. True love goes beyond what is physical. Love is shown in one's control of one's sexual instinct -- this is respect. If he cannot stop himself, better think twice. He does not love you for who you are but he is in love with how you look. Beat that!

No comments: