Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ahhh... Teaching

I've been teaching in DLS-C for two weeks now and I could say that it's a pretty exciting two weeks. Let me recap the excitement for you:

1. Getting to know my students and learn how to handle them (actually this is in progress).
2. Experimenting on my loosening up and see how I can manage to keep my authority intact.
3. So far, so good on my deadlines. (Whew! I thought I could not manage.)
4. The Board just asked me to be part of the Marketing Committee of the School. (My superior justified this "appointment" by saying to the Board that I am articulate! Bwahaha! How many people have I fooled?!)
5. Discovering the quirks and funny bones of my colleagues. :D
6. I am still motivated to work.
7. My Level Coordinator missed my classroom observation since there was a parent who came that prevented her from observing my class. But I told her she could come anytime. :P (Actually, that was foolish of me to invite her!!! Aargh!)
8. My club, I think, is going smoothly. Though my members would probably beg to disagree. :O I hope not though. :P

Yup, so that summarizes it.

I do miss blogging though... I am losing my momentum in expressing my thoughts with ease. :( I need to blog more often than every two weeks. Ciao!

No comments: