Monday, August 28, 2006

Crushed

Omigosh. It's been quite a long time since I had a crush on someone a bit more realistic. Because so far, two of my crushes are already married, and first one is even high profile. It's only today, I think, that I finally had a more realistic crush. I didn't expect to meet him today, but I did. Sir Leo had to introduce me to him because he was a potential publisher for the yearbook. Anyway, physically he passed my standards: a bit moreno, chubby (I don't like skinny or muscled men), medium height, owns a 17" Powerbook, and with great english diction. So far, so good. I didn't notice a ring on his finger (Yes, I tried to notice) so most likely he's single. Big problem is he does look a bit younger than I am. I am afraid he's just even a fresh grad from college. :( Other things to look out for: piety, schooling, family background, relationship status. Haha!

I feel like I'm in high school again! This is crazy. :P

Oh well, I guess he'll just be a crush. :) I'll keep you updated anyway in my 2nd teenage life.

No comments: